Sunday, January 23, 2011

Information Gathering: Finding Company URL




1.To search the company URL u can easily use Google because its provide rich of info
to perform passive reconnaissance .

2.You also can use example forums ,blogs ,newgroups for sensitive info of company

3. You also can guess to find internal company URL for example:

-Partners.xsecurity.com
-customers.xsecurity.com
-products.xsecurity.com
-Finance.xsecurity.com
-beta.xsecurity.com

4. You can get all the information of company website since the
time it was lunched
example using :www.archive.org

- at this website you can see the updates that make to the website,their
database,past products,contack and etc.





1 comment:


  1. I am so fortunate to have attempted contacting hack.truth and his team These hackers has successfully hacked my partner's iPhone so that I can have access to every deleted messages on WhatsApp, Facebook and email. I really appreciate you my hackers and thanks to the people that recommended them to me contact them via. hack.truth77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete